Lee Min Ho România
Buna venit pe forumul nostru MINOZ ! ♥️
Speram sa iti placa si sa te distrazi aici~ !

^____^

Lee Min Ho România

Un forum dedicat actorului Lee Min Ho ! ~Minoz~

PortalAcasaInregistrareConectare

Distribuiţi | 

Which celebrity are you in KPOP?

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
Sorina ∞
Admin Sorina ∞
Admin Sorina ∞

Sex : feminin
Mesaje Mesaje : 1390
Woni : 2775
Varsta Varsta : 19

MesajSubiect: Which celebrity are you in KPOP?   Mier Iun 26, 2013 12:34 am

Link: http://www.quotev.com/quiz/3025446/Which-celebrity-are-you-in-KPOP/

SULLI from FX!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! you got Sulli from FX....
Her personality is SupER cUTeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
and she is really clumsy & goofy! But she's really pretty..
she's the aegyo in fx. You know Queen Aegyo

♔  Regulament  
Sus In jos
Yuuki

Mesaje Mesaje : 236
Woni : 711
Varsta Varsta : 22

MesajSubiect: Re: Which celebrity are you in KPOP?   Mier Iun 26, 2013 10:55 am

G-DRAGON from BIG BANG!
congraaaats, you got G-DRAGON FROM BIG BANG!
His personalities are soooo weird, yes, he's weird, but his personality changes on and off stages..
and he's super fun! you can see an interview below!

Me: Because you’re a highly anticipated singer, many people wondered what kind of color you would show through this album. What did you focus on this time around?
G-Dragon: I tried to be carefree and do things no one else can. If that could be a concept, I guess it’s my concept. I think I’m able to take in concepts that might not work or might be hard for others. That’s one of my strengths.

Me: You’re known as a representative fashionista. There must be times when you feel burdened about this title.
G-Dragon: I’m very happy that I can wear what I want. During Big Bang promotions, I will have to coordinate with the other team members for a concept, but I’m able to wear whatever I want when I promote solo.

Me: What do you do when you’re not promoting? I have a feeling that you know how to have a good time.
G-Dragon: I’m very different from my on-stage persona and when I’m off-stage. When I’m out there performing, I’m confident and do my best to not look like I’m trying too hard. But when I get off the stage, as you can see now, my speech becomes slower and my thoughts and such are much like a child’s. When I’m not doing music, there’s nothing specific I do. I eat, meet up with friends and watch movies, hang out with guys and chat.”
Sus In jos
Nelaa
Fondator

Mesaje Mesaje : 607
Woni : 1579
Varsta Varsta : 21

MesajSubiect: Re: Which celebrity are you in KPOP?   Mier Iun 26, 2013 11:19 am

G-DRAGON from BIG BANG!
congraaaats, you got G-DRAGON FROM BIG BANG!
His personalities are soooo weird, yes, he's weird, but his personality changes on and off stages..
and he's super fun! you can see an interview below!
Me: Because you’re a highly anticipated singer, many people wondered what kind of color you would show through this album. What did you focus on this time around?
G-Dragon: I tried to be carefree and do things no one else can. If that could be a concept, I guess it’s my concept. I think I’m able to take in concepts that might not work or might be hard for others. That’s one of my strengths.
Me: You’re known as a representative fashionista. There must be times when you feel burdened about this title.
G-Dragon: I’m very happy that I can wear what I want. During Big Bang promotions, I will have to coordinate with the other team members for a concept, but I’m able to wear whatever I want when I promote solo.
Me: What do you do when you’re not promoting? I have a feeling that you know how to have a good time.
G-Dragon: I’m very different from my on-stage persona and when I’m off-stage. When I’m out there performing, I’m confident and do my best to not look like I’m trying too hard. But when I get off the stage, as you can see now, my speech becomes slower and my thoughts and such are much like a child’s. When I’m not doing music, there’s nothing specific I do. I eat, meet up with friends and watch movies, hang out with guys and chat.”

Sus In jos
http://leeminho.sosbb.net
yana.

Mesaje Mesaje : 492
Woni : 1004
Varsta Varsta : 23

MesajSubiect: Re: Which celebrity are you in KPOP?   Joi Iun 27, 2013 11:46 am

SULLI from FX!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! you got Sulli from FX....
Her personality is SupER cUTeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
and she is really clumsy & goofy! But she's really pretty..
she's the aegyo in fx. You know Queen Aegyo

“I was left alone in a world 100 years before the world where he was dying.
Even so, I believe everyday that on that day, he didn’t die.”

Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Which celebrity are you in KPOP?   

Sus In jos

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Lee Min Ho România  :: Quizz-
Mergi direct la: